7 DAYS OF NON-STOP FAMILY FUN
The Marshall County 4-H Fair showcases the hard work and dedication of more than 700 youth and 300 volunteers from across the county. It is intended as a showcase for the 4-H excellence in Marshall County.
On site parking is available. $5.00 single day - $12.00 unlimited parking (for passes purchased before 12:00 pm, Saturday, July 15).
Senior Citizens day, Thursday July 18 - FREE PARKING before 5:00 pm for senior citizens.
*All unauthorized vehicles must be removed from the livestock area by 9:00 am daily.
ACTIVITIES AT THE FAIR
The Baby Promenade, sponsored by St. Joseph Regional Health, and Lilly Pearl's Square Dancing Tractors are perennial fair favorites. This year you also can enjoy a magic show, pig scramble, Funkdafied Entertainment Wrestling and a Lip Sync Contest. See the fair schedule for more details.
KEEP OUR FAIR GREEN, CLEAN & SAFE
We appreciate your understanding and adherence to the following regulations.
- No pets, or other non 4-H animals, are permitted on the fairgrounds. Service animals welcome.
- Bicycles, skateboards, and personal golf carts/all-terrain vehicles are prohibited in the livestock area. Mobility scooters are permitted.
- Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Firearms and other weapons are prohibited.
- Violence toward another person, or an animal, will not be tolerated.
- The Marshall County Fairboard reserves the right to ask any fairgoer to leave the premises, and to amend these rules and regulations.